OE is proud to partner with Mexico's National Hydrocarbon's Commission (CNH) to bring our readers this live stream of Mexico's Opening of Tenders of the following Bids to look for a partner for Pemex on October 4, 2017.
The Ayín-Batsil area is located in the western part of the Isthmus Saline Province and in the offshore part of the Reforma-Akal Pillar Province, the main hydrocarbon producing province in the country, called Southeast Basins.
The Cárdenas field is located in Tabasco, 36 kilometers southeast of Comalcalco, and 7 kilometers of Cárdenas. On the other hand, the Mora field is located in the southwest part of Tabasco, in the Cárdenas municipality, about 12 kilometers north of Cárdenas and 29 kilometers of Comalcalco.
The Ogarrio field is located in Huimanguillo, Tabasco, 90 km southeast of Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, and about 100 kilometers northwest of Villahermosa, Tabasco.
Watch live below.
Please read more of OE's extensive coverage on Mexico's reformed oil and gas sector below, and follow our live coverage when the bid round takes place on 19 June.
Past Mexico coverage
- Mexico's big opportunity – an interview with Statoil
- Mexico's deepwater round ends in success
- Mexico reveals prequalified bidders for deepwater round
- Pemex plans aggressive farmout program
- Mexico sets Round 2 terms
- Mexico lowers local content rule for deepwater
- CNH: Developing Mexico's information industry
- Assessing Mexico’s geological potential