- FERC approves gas export facility at Mexican border
- The US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) has approved NET Mexico Pipeline Partners LLC’s request to build a natural gas export facility with 2.1 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) capacity at the US-Mexico border.
- PEMEX job for Oleg Strashnov
- Seaway Heavy Lifting (SHL) has won a contract with Permaducto SA de CV for an offshore installation project in Mexico.
- Swiber and Dragados laying Dos Bocas pipelines for PEMEX
- PEMEX Exploration and Production (PEP) has awarded Spain's Dragados Offshore a pipelay contract worth nearly $200million.
- US-Mexico agreement likely headed for conference committee
- The US Senate bill ratifying the US-Mexico Transboundary Hydrocarbon Agreement, S. 812, is reportedly on its way to a conference committee.
- Keppel secures jackups for Mexico
- Keppel AmFELS LLC was awarded a contract from Central Panuco S.A. De C.V to build a KFELS B Class jackup rig worth US$240 million.
- Keppel, PEMEX to develop Mexican yard
- Keppel Offshore & Marine signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with PEMEX Exploración y Producción (PEP) and PMI Norteamérica, S.A. de C.V. (PMI) to jointly develop, own ...
- SEG13: Pemex official addresses offshore technology
- ... deputy director of exploration for Pemex Exploration and Production at a luncheon held during the annual meeting for the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG). Escalera-Alcocer discussed Pemex's ...
- Mexico energy reform seeks to make history by repeating it
- ... to their sense of history and national identity, which Wood said is heavily associated with Petróleos Mexicanos (Pemex). Wood continued that the Mexican people as a whole did not believe there ...
- Pemex unloads more than 11MMbo in Progreso, Yucatan
- On September 9, Petróleos Mexicanos (Pemex) reported that between January and August 2013, the company unloaded a total of 11.1MMbo to satisfy the market needs of two regions in Mexico: the northern ...
- OE13: PEMEX delves deep
- Lakach is PEMEX’s first deepwater project, with gas production due to start in 2016. It will meet dual strategic goals of expanding PEMEX expertise in DW development, and meet internal demand ...
This is home! Feed me Seymour!!!